I’m back again after a stupid accident where I managed to fall over and land flat on my face – I am not a pretty sight.
I wanted to write a quick post about it though because it taught me a few things:
1. When you think “Oh goodness, I look dreadful today”, you probably don’t.
2. Do not walk around with your hands in your pockets, especially if you are prone to tripping over.
3. Do not assume that London pavements are flat.
4. You can wait an hour or more for an ambulance in London if it isn’t a life-threatening situation. Getting a taxi is probably quicker.
5. People are much kinder than you would imagine. Not just your friends, but strangers too. And even in London!