Great news – we are to have a National Infertility Awareness Week in the UK… I posted about this a while ago, as there was a lot of interest in the UK in the awareness week in the States, and so many people asked why we didn’t have a special week of our own here in the UK – well, now we do!
National Infertility Awareness Week will run from October 28 to November 3, and aims to:
- Highlight the impact of infertility on people’s lives
- Explain the options open to anyone struggling to conceive
- Change the conversation about infertility
- How much does generic paxil cost
- Can you buy kaletra
- Cheap nexavar 100 canada
- Buy cheap aromasin online
- How to buy azilect
- Cheap bystolic 1 0mg
- Can you buy albenza over the counter
- Buy cheap azilect
- Get tamiflu
- Zocor buy
You can find out more at www.niaw.org.uk where there are details about how you can get involved. It’s a fantastic idea, and I hope that we can all pull together to really make a difference this autumn.