If you’re concerned by the postcode lottery for fertility treatment, you can join the Fertility Network UK Day of Action on 25 March. You don’t have to go out marching anywhere, but just a few small actions can make all the difference
There are three ways you can join in –
- Contact your MP, Tell them how the postcode lottery is affecting you and what is happening in your local area. You can find out more about how to find your MP’s contact details and what you might want to say in an email or letter here on the Fertility Network UK website.
- You can tweet your support using the hashtags #IVFx3 #tellyourMP #righttotry
- You can help create a fertility funding Thunderclap – a social media message sent collectively – on Facebook, Twitter and tumblr on Saturday 25 March at 3pm. Register your support for the Thunderclap at https://www.thunderclap.it/projects/52716-the-right-to-try-campaign
- Buy cheap azilect
- How to buy azilect
- Buy minipress with prescription
- Can you buy kaletra
- Cheap nexavar 100 canada
- Buy cheap aromasin online
- Zocor buy
- Where can i get eldepryl
- Can you buy albenza over the counter
- How do you get micardis
Fertility guidelines from the National Institute of Health and Clinical Excellence (NICE) say that if you should be able to access 3 full cycles of NHS IVF if you under 40 and eligible for treatment, An overwhelming 98 per cent of England’s 209 local clinical commissioning groups (CCGS) do not follow this guidance fully and have either cut the number of IVF cycles they offer and ration services by introducing additional non-medical access criteria, such as denying IVF to individuals if their partner has a child from a previous relationship.
Do join in and help your charity to help you to make a difference!